Thursday, December 03, 2009

7 LOVES

Hi Friends! The weekends is coming so let me be the first to wish you happy weekends!

There had been many many many things happening to me over here in Columbia, MO, and I don't think I will be sharing all of that here. So to save all of you readers the trouble, I had decided to choose 3 most important updates...

1. Found and attending a great church -
Faith Church St. Louis. It's about 2 hours' drive away from my place, but I really don't mind driving all the way (4 hours to and fro), because the message is Word-centered and very good. The pastor, Pastor David Crank is really cool and rocks, and the people there are friendly too.

2. Succeeded in getting that
Toshiba laptop everyone was queueing for on Black Friday! $399 only for Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T6500 (2.1GHz); 4GB DDR3 memory expandable to 8GB; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD; 6-cell lithium-ion battery (about 3.5... hours); DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; 16" TFT-LCD widescreen with TruBrite technology (1366 x 768); 320GB SATA (5400 rpm) hard drive; built-in webcam; and the latest OS i.e. Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Thank You Jesus!


3. My 3rd half marathon (1st ever winter race) is coming up!!! It's on the 3rd day of Christmas, which is about 3 weeks from today. Wow 3 more weeks left to train! I hope I'm ready by then, and I hope to run below 2.5 hours. Or else I'll be getting...




Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!


Pray for me and cheer for me ok, even though you are not there :)




Actually I intended to do the tag by my friend Donna, hence the title of this post, but I guess I'll do it next post, and let this be just the prologue to it :)


Till then, take care and thanks for reading this! God bless ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Hi John,
Sounds like Missouri is being good to you! Congratulations on finding a place of worship where you feel comfortable and enjoy the company of the congregation. That is an excellent milestone. Many blessings to you, friend!

Way to go with the laptop as well! Looks as though you found one heck of a good deal!

The marathon is fast approaching! I know you'll do your best in the race. How's the training going in the cold weather? I'm in hopes it hasn't been too hard on your body adjusting.

Happy weekend to you as well! My weekend will be filled with art activities.

Friday, December 04, 2009 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger Deboshree said...

John!
You're finally back!!^_^
Hehe..guess you are having too wonderful a time to pay too much attention on your blog ^_^

All the best for the marathon! Do your best!

And congrats for winning the Toshiba Laptop!

Lots of love
Deboshree

Friday, December 04, 2009 2:44:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Merry Christmas to you, John!

Friday, December 25, 2009 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks Donna and Deboshree :)

Now I wonder if spams are cyber cobwebs because I haven't been around for some time, and suprise! 2 spams in this post's comments, first time ever.

Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home